TTP patient (60 years old) has a multi-level disc herniation, in which the L4/L5 and L5/S1 levels have severe herniation with separate fragments compressing the nerve roots, causing the patient severe low back pain and numbness in the buttocks and thighs, left leg, causing the patient to be unable to walk.
👨⚕️ Dr. Le Anh Duc – Deputy Director and Head of the Department of Diagnostic Imaging of Thai Nguyen International Hospital said: “The MRI film shows the level of herniation at the L4/L5 and L5/S1 is complex.” Because of severe pain in the lumbar region, the most optimal method is nerve root dialysis injection to help patients immediately reduce pain and restore movement quickly. This method has 4 outstanding advantages:
– Less invasive: The tip of the tiny needle penetrates the skin, goes straight into the area of the compressed nerve root, prevents damage to neighboring organs, and reduces the rate of complications after intervention.
– Limit side effects: Drug concentration is concentrated at the nerve root location causing pain, without affecting other organs.
– No hospital stay: The procedure only involves anesthesia, no anesthesia, the patient can leave the hospital the same day.
– Safety: Safe pain relief treatment for the elderly, with underlying medical conditions.”
👉 After more than 30 minutes of performing the procedure, the patient’s back pain improved significantly, no longer felt numb and could walk immediately without support.
️🎯 NERVE ROOT DIALYSIS INJECTION at Thai Nguyen International Hospital – Safely and effectively relieves back pain caused by DISC HERNIATION:
– A team of experienced doctors and interventional radiologists.
– Advanced machinery system of CT Revolution EVP machine
Make an appointment simply and quickly via:
Hotline 1900 8035
Message via Fanpage: Bệnh viện Quốc tế Thái Nguyên
Message on Website: tnh.com.vn
Book directly through the TNH application