Cancer has become everyone’s worry. This is a disease that is often detected when the disease is at a late stage leading to dangerous complications, short survival time and high mortality rate. Treatments are often ineffective, painful for the patient, and costly in money and time.
WHAT IS CANCER SCREENING?
Every year, Vietnam has more than 126,000 new cancer cases, of which about 94,000 people die because of too late detection. Vietnam is also one of the countries with the lowest cancer screening rate. If patients are screened and detected early, the following cancers can be completely cured: lung cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer…
Cancer screening is a diagnostic method that detects cancer germs or tumors at a very early age. With advanced and specialized medical methods, type of cancers that have not yet shown signs and symptoms will be accurately detected by advanced techniques and methods such as: blood tests, urine tests, tissue samples tests, diagnostic imaging such as X-ray, CT scan, endoscopy, etc. From that, the chance of being cured of human disease is up to 100%.
RISKS OF CANCER
Cancer is a difficult disease to treat because of many different causes. Recognizing the causes of cancer early can help prevent the risk of this incurable disease. The leading causes of cancer are:
FREQUENT TYPE OF CANCER
The doctor also said that the 5 most common cancers in Vietnam include: lung cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, rectal cancer and breast cancer.
WHEN DO WE NEED CANCER SCREENING
According to oncologists, even if you are healthy, you still need regular cancer screening. Pay special attention when you belong to the following subjects:
– Men and women of adult age, especially over 40 years old.
– People with habits: smoking, drinking alcohol…
– Have diseases: hepatitis B, C, gastritis, ulcerative colitis …
– Having genetic disease factors: polypolyposis syndrome, having a mutated gene…
– Medical history: Family’s member has cancer.
– Have been and are having signs: unexplained weight loss, abdominal distension, frequent flatulence, prolonged cough, change in bowel and bladder habits, difficulty swallowing…
WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF EARLY CANCER SCREENING?
– Cancer screening contributes to early detection of cancer and the risk of cancer at the early stage.
– Increasing the chances of successful treatment if the disease is detected early.
– Help people reduce anxiety and insecurity about health.
– Help doctors have timely treatment methods, coordinate with family members to take care of patients effectively.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE GENERAL CANCER SCREENING SERVICE AT THAI NGUYEN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY?
❤️❤️❤️ Good and experienced doctors team
❤️❤️❤️ Modern equipment
❤️❤️❤️ Accurate results
❤️❤️❤️ Dedicated advice
❤️❤️❤️ Quick procedure
❤️❤️❤️ Money savings
??? Understanding the importance of early cancer screening, Thai Nguyen International Hospital and Yen Binh General Hospital have developed a SCREENING PACKAGE FOR EARLY CANCER AND 2 PACKAGES OF HEALTH CHECK-UP FOR CANCER CONTROL 1 AND 2, in order to detect all types of cancer early.
For detailed information, please contact:
Hotline: 1900 8035
Fanpage: Bệnh viện Quốc tế Thái Nguyên
Bệnh viện Đa khoa Yên Bình Thái Nguyên
Download the TNH mobile app for comprehensive health care